Saturday, May 15, 2010

My latest shopping finds!






Recently I have stopped purchasing things that I don't need, but I figured since I've been so good I should treat myself to a few new things :)







I bought this dress from NY & Company.. It fit perfectly! I was trying to stay away from another blue dress or anything blue for that matter (because I have so much blue in my wardrobe already) , but it was the best color they had for the dress! It is extremely comfortable and I think I will be wearing it a lot this summer.





I am all for a nice pair of sunglasses.. I think paying a little extra helps in the long run and gives you better quality anyway. I saw these sunglasses when I went to Mohegan Sun and I fell in love with them! Two summers ago I was out shopping and found a pair very similar, but they were Versace (I believe) and I didn't want to spend the money (but regretted not buying them). This pair is from the Vera Bradley sunglasses collection and they are so amazing! Definitely excited that I bought something I can use for years to come.

I also purchased some shorts from Aerie, Gap, and a few tank tops from AE.

Now it is time to go through my many drawers and closet (for the 5th time) and get rid of some things..

No comments:

Post a Comment