Saturday, September 4, 2010

Family time is the best time

I guess it's true when people say you realize things you take for granted when you lose them. My mom came to visit me last week from AZ and it was the best few days ! Whenever I see mothers and daughters together it makes me realize how I took that for granted on a number of occasions.
We saw Brett graduate from his orientation at Mass Maritime, moved my stuff into my dorm, spent time at the beach with Brett, my cousin Vanessa, and my grandparents. It was good to have her back and to finally get Brett back at the same time. Family time should never be taken for granted and I have DEFINITELY learned that with my parents moving to AZ.




1 comment:

  1. look at Brett looking so snazzy. Glad your visit with Deb was great!

    ReplyDelete