Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ice skating, Patriots, chicken alfredo, and my little sister!!



SATURDAY
_________________

Nick and I didn't know what to do, so of course we decided to go to Patriot Place at Gillette Stadium for some shopping and ice skating. We tried a new pizzeria and it was really good! It wasn't as good as California Pizza Kitchen, but it was definitely up there.

After we were full, we decided to try ice skating. I used to take classes but that was a good 12 years ago.. and I think the last time I was on skates was a solid 10 years. So, with that being said---- I was holding onto Nick's arm the whole time and just letting him pull me.






It was a good time, but hopefully next time I'll be able to let go of his hand haha




SUNDAY
_____________
Football! I went to the Patriots game with my Dad

If you look real close, a guy dressed up as Randy Moss. Randy was laughing on the field and kept going back and forth with the look alike. It was pretty entertaining to say the least.






The Patriots also made the playoffs!!! :)


MONDAY
____________

I babysat Miss Chelsea!! She is seriously a younger version of me and she is growing up so fast!


TUESDAY
______________

Me and my friend Meghan decided to try to make our own chicken alfredo and watch 500 Days Of Summer!! Great movie, and GREAT food!! :)






1 comment:

  1. pretty sure we're awesome cooks and should do that more often!

    ReplyDelete