Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's ResolutionS

I have a list in my head of my resolutions for 2010.

1) Tone up! I have a gym membership and enjoy going when I can, but i REALLY need to stick to a steady plan with working out every other day / 3 times a week. I was able to stick with it before I went to Disney in 2008, and I will do it again.

2) Eat healthier. I guess this goes along with number 1, but after the Holidays I feel like I let my sweet tooth get the best of me. I need to be able to say no to temptations and stick to salads and healthy foods.

3) Make Dean's List again. I tried really hard last semester to finish out strong, but I failed at that goal. I made Dean's List freshman year fall semester, and I am striving to do it again!!! I need to stay committed to my grades.

4) Less Facebook, More Study time! Facebook is a waste of time in my books. It's addicting and nothing is ever productive over facebook. What, a farm?? I fell into the trap of Farmville and everything else last summer, and I will not do that again. Studying > Harvesting fake plants.

5) Blog at least a few times a week!! Now that I've had all this free time due to lack of work / a month off from school, I realize blogging is fun and I need to find time in my day to do it. I also want to take more pictures to put in the blog so I can look back years from now and look over what i've done.

6) SAVE $$$$. No more random purchases for me. I need to save my money and use it on something important to me. I fall into the trap everytime, and I am going to try to break my habit of random shopping trips / buying unnecessary things. No wonder why I don't have the Wii yet!

Usually people only have one resolution, but I have 6. I am going to try my hardest to stick to them all.. Now that it's out on my blog I can always look back and remind myself of these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment