Thursday, August 5, 2010

Love the wii!

I finally got my Wii!!!!! Nick bought one for my birthday (a very early bday present). I ended up buying a game and a pink remote so we could play against each other. I never realized how expensive every little accessory is, but it is worth it because it's something i've wanted for such a long time. It's something that keeps us busy, too.

My friend and his girlfriend came to visit the other day, and it was great to spend the few hours with him that I did. I miss being home and seeing friends all the time. That is probably the toughest thing to deal with being here at the Cape.

My brother moves into his dorm next Saturday. Time is ticking and I know what must be going on in his head right now. I remember being excited and nervous all at the same time for move in day. I feel bad my parents are not around to help him with the move, but he just spent a whole week with them in AZ. I think once he moves into school we will be closer, and thankfully we are only living 30 mins away from each other.

On another happy note, my Dad is coming back home for an extended weekend in September! I am excited, I think I will start Hallmark a little later than I expected so I can have a little time with him !

I can't believe it's already August 5th. I move into school on the 29th and time is going to FLY!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment