Monday, July 26, 2010

My new buys

My cousin Vanessa came to visit me for two days. Talk about a great time! We went to the beach, out to eat, indulged in milkshakes, and saw Eclipse. For everyone that knows me, I was completely anti- twilight.... Was being the key word. I am Team Jacob! I don't know if I'll ever read the books but I guess I can never say never.

While we were at the beach, we were checking out all the bathing suits people had on.. Bad idea. As soon as we got home, we checked out the ones at Victoria's Secret. I love their bathing suits, especially when they are on sale! I narrowed it down to my top three and needless to say I have three new awesome bathing suits coming in the mail for me soon. I tried to find all the pics of them, but some are no longer on the site. I did end up with this one:




And the bathing suit bottoms of this set:


( I purchased a basic white top to go with it instead of all the sequins )


I just bought this Ed Hardy case for my Ipod.. In pink instead though. Love it!!
After that purchase I am seriously DONE for a while. There is nothing else I need and I need to crack down on saving my money.

2 comments:

  1. 1) I'm VERY happy you aren't anit-Twilight anymore.

    2) I'm VERY disappointed in the Team Jacob affiliation...

    3) now we need to watch the movies together =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous swim suits!! i love the purple one.

    ReplyDelete