Saturday, July 24, 2010

Beach, Del's, and kangaroos

I try to take full advantage of my days off when I get them because I only get 2 a week. Usually me and Nick have opposite schedules, but we finally had the same day off which was nice for a change.

Our first stop was the beach. I love all the Dennis beaches I've been to... little seaweed! Can't complain. It's nice to have a beach sticker - access to resident only beaches; aka NO TOURISTS!



Then Nick showed me where they filmed part of the Bachelorette when Chris took Ali on a hometown date.



After we went to the Barnstable County Fair.. After hitting almost an hour worth of traffic we finally made it. It was interesting to people watch and walk around. They had a petting zoo, rides, and fair food! I couldn't decide what I wanted. Too many decisions.. But I finally found my watermelon Del's so I was content. The best part of the fair was probably being able to hold a baby kangaroo and getting a picture with it. So awesome! Don't get to do anything like that in Douglas. haaa



No comments:

Post a Comment