Friday, July 2, 2010

New favorite movie





My favorite actor in the WORLD is Adam Sandler.. I actually got to meet him a few years ago when I went to California with my friend Jacleen- the best part about him (other than he's hilarious)? He is so down to earth and doesn't let Hollywood get to his head. Of course I had to go see his new movie, Grown Ups.

By far the best movie I will probably see all summer.. Although I have yet to watch the full ending of it because the actual film was messed up and faded out with minutes to go, the parts that I did see gave me a good laugh.

After seeing the movie it made me realize the basic things in life are what should matter. It's about memories with old friends, and making new memories with others. Change is good but in the end memories with old friends will remain the same. I loved it so much and can't wait to see it again!

They filmed parts of the movie at Water Whiz, the local water park closest to the Cape- I can't wait to check it out with Chelsea, my mini me this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment