Saturday, July 17, 2010

Visit back home

I love going back "home". Douglas is still considered my home even though I don't technically have a house there anymore. It's hard driving by the house that I've grown up in for almost 20 years of my life, knowing there are others living there.

But, besides thinking about that and missing my parents and cats to DEATH, I LOVE trips back home to see my grandparents and my best friends!!
I got my hair highlighted and cut- then the plan was to meet up with my close friends Meghan and Chelsey! I've missed them so much so they were able to meet up for shopping and pedicures! After picking up some lunch, I ran into my little sister Chelsea. I was so happy to see her and she ended up joining us for our little shopping trip! Talk about fate....



All smiles when we got our pedicures!! I love girls days and really miss that about home, but as long as we plan in advance it all works out!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment